Roles and Responsibilities of the Editorial Board
The role of the members of the editorial board for the Journal Space and Culture, India is voluntary and there is no remuneration related to the role paid by the publisher.
- Members of the Editorial Board as ambassadors of the Journal.
- The journal expects the members of the editorial board to act as ambassadors in order to promote the journal to potential authors and readers.
- Contribute feature articles to the journal from time to time.
- To identify key topics specific to the journal and invite key authors on these topics to submit an article.
- Review papers for the journal as and when required including book review relevant to the journal readership.
- Identify suitable reviewers from time to time.
- Provide strategic inputs to develop the journal.
- The Joint Editors are responsible for coordinating the team of editors and also takes the overall responsibility for timely publication, promotion and growth of the journal.
Term of Office
The term of the office is renewable every three years by the publisher on mutual agreement, ACCB Publishing, a division of Alliance for Community Capacity Building, a charity registered (N0. 1106666) in the UK.